Here are the ingredients you will need in order to cook your very own Garlic Parm wings. Keep in mind that you do not need to follow this recipe exactly how it is shown here, feel free to mix things up and add different ingredients. Make the dish your own!
You will need these ingredients for the wings themselves:
- 12 Chicken Wings (You can use however much chicken you want)
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoons of Black Pepper
You will need these ingredients for the Garlic Parm Wing Sauce:
- 1/3rd Cup of Butter
- 1/2 Cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/4th Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Parsely
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. (While waiting for the oven to preheat, you can use the time to cut your wings. If they are already cut, move on to step 3!)
- To cut your wings, all you need to do is cut off the tip of the wing, and separate the remaining meat by cutting them in half where the joint is located.
- Pat your cut wings dry and place them in a mixing bowl along with the amounts of Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Pepper as shown in the 1st Ingredients part. Mix well, you want a nice coating.
- Once your oven is preheated, grab a pan and line it with aluminum foil. Place your wings on the foil and put it in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can use a Baking Rack and have a pan underneath so it will collect the fat dripping off the wings, this will result in crispier wings.
- Once the 20 minutes are up, flip all your wings to the other side and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once the 15 minutes are up, combine the ingredients in the Wing Sauce section into a mixing bowl and put your wings in there, you also want to shake and mix this very well, get as much of the sauce on the wings as you can! (You can stop here and move on to step 8 if you would like.)
- If you wish to continue and get even more cook time on your wings, turn your oven temp to 475°F and bake your freshly coated wings for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once you are all done with that, pull your wings out and check their temperature. Chicken is safe to eat when it has an internal temperature of 165°F
- Garnish with extra parmesan cheese and parsley, wait for it to cool down so you do not burn your mouth and throat, and enjoy!