- 18 Inch Lean Pork Fillet
- 2 Cup - Safari Legendary Seasoning
- Sugar to Taste
- Worcestershire Sauce to Taste
- 6 Large Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Cheese to Taste
Combine the Safari Legendary Seasoning, Sugar, and Worcestershire Sauce into a Marinade and marinate your meat overnight.
1. Preheat your oven to 356 degrees F (180 C)
2. Wash and peel your potatoes. Cut the potatoes in quarters.
3. Place potatoes in a large pot using a pot steamer and add water to the pot until it\\\\\\\'s just barely under the steamer. Bring water to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover with a lid, reduce heat to medium-low and allow to steam until potatoes are very tender when pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes.
4. Halfway through the steaming process, begin preparing your meat. Cut your meat into 1 inch chunks and flip the meat or shake the container so the meat is covered with the marinade.
5. Put your meat into the oven with the marinade and bake for 30 minutes or until well-done
6. Mash the Potatoes, Butter, and Cheese together until it is light and fluffy.
7. Once the meat and your potatoes are finished, plate it up and enjoy.
Recipe Notes: You can use your marinade as a gravy with your meal.